Sunday, November 26, 2006

Time To Play The Game

And I don't mean Triple H (though I'd play him, too).

The Game is something I invented today to amuse myself at work. It simply consists of my privately assessing most of the adult males that I come in contact with as to whether they'd be a hard or soft fuck.

It's interesting to look at customer or co-worker and think to yourself, "What kind of a man is he in bed?" Some people just exude hard fuckability. Your bikers, mechanics, and athletes- most of them look like they'd enjoy grinding you into dust on their bed. Then you get the soft lays- the ones that send out that gentle vibe that usually reminds me of Angel from Rent.

Every now and again you get surprised. Some of those tough guys, once you talk to them, seem like they'd be the romantic softie type. And some of these geeky boys that I love to look at so much, once they speak, make me practically want to scream, "Take me to your house now and make me turn to mush!"

Amazingly enough, most of our techs seem to fall into the soft lay category. They all seem buff and tough, but once you watch the care they take with another person's property, you know that they'd treat you like a queen between the sheets....

1 comment:

greenlacewing said...

Fabulous game! I wish I were your coworker so I could play with you. Most interesting would be investigation to determine whether our guesses were correct. ;)

My husband's gone from a soft fuck to a hard fuck these past seven years. However, we have both, and I love variety.