Saturday, November 25, 2006

Don't Let Me Be misunderstood

I decided, after thinking for a while, that the recent infiltration of my blog by undesirable people will NOT stop me from posting. I'm screening comments now, and that's an unfortunate thing. Ah well, what has to be done will be.

I was browsing other blogs yesterday and I ran across this wonderful entry over at AlwaysArousedGirl's blog, and I wanted to address the same issue over here.

I love being a girl, and I love having hott passionate sex with members of the opposite sex. I love having a big hard cock shoved deep inside me, driving me to insane amounts of pleasure. There's not another feeling like it in the world. Don't misunderstand me, I love sex with my girlfriend, and she's amazing at it (and so am I, she tells me.)

But one of my fantasies, just like AAG's, is having a cock of my own. I guess it the fact that I don't KNOW what it feels like for a man. I have the kind of personality where I have to KNOW everything about everything. I have to be able to tell you what the opening match of WrestleMania 1 was (Tito Santana vs The Exectutioner), or who played what role in what movie.

Not knowing things bothers me. Not knowing what an orgasm feels like for a guy bothers me. I mean, I can read the signs on him as to what it feels like, but I'll never experience it. And that bothers me.

Plus, if I had a cock of my own, being a bisexual girl would be ever so much more fun! No need of a strap on then! Just get hard and go! I'd need to wear skirts even more then, though, because I know I'd walk around with a constant hard-on.

My Imaginary Cock would be just about six inches long, and thick. Just thick enough that I'd know it's there all the time. Not too thick- I'd want someone to be able to suck it. I'm not talking salami here. Maybe a nice thick pepperoni, though. (giggle) It'd be softskinned, and easy on the hands. I've had my hand on at least one poor abused cock in my time, and it didn't feel that good. So definitely softskinned, but with those big veins that stick up just a bit to show you where they are. The head of My Imaginary Cock would be fat and sensitive, and just a little bit bigger than the rest of it. And I'd be uncircumcised, too. Ace is uncircumcised, and he's (as I've stated before) one of the best people I've ever had between the sheets. Or on top of the sheets... or without any sheets at all.

That's My Imaginary Cock. I'd hope to be as skilled with it as King is with his own- and I'd hope to be able to make Queen squeal just like he does. I'd just hope that I'd never embarrass myself with it.

*cluck*

4 comments:

greenlacewing said...

I'm really glad you're going to keep blogging.

Krysta said...

I thought it best to continue here as before, greenie. Some of the content will have to be edited for a while, but I think that if **** is gonna read it, then he deserves to see ho much happier I am now.

I also want to ask all my commentors, that if they have yahoo, please add me. I want to talk to my fellow bloggers outside of blogworld. I'ts unicornamy.

Fat Controller said...

I'd love to be abla to describe what an orgasm feels like for me, but as far as I'm concerned, that is the holy grail of descriptive writing. I don't think I can even get close.

And you girls don't have a monopoly of imaginings. I have often wondered what it feels like to submit to havving your soaking wet vagina invaded by a cock.

Anonymous said...

I may me wrong, but I'm not sure that a strap-on is the only alternative. Isn't the "feeldoe" sort of self-supporting? It looks from the pictures as if it might be. Perhaps, by the way it fits, it would give at least an approximation of how it feels to penetrate a woman. I'd love to hear from a woman who's tried it.