Monday, November 13, 2006

Looking For Trade

Well, it's been an eventful day in the relationship category.

I agreed to go out on a date with a co-worker this coming Friday night. We've barely passed three conversations, and it took me by surprise. Had I thought about it, I'd probably said no on general principle of me not really being ready to get back on a dating scene, especially not in a town like this one. But my mouth works faster than my brain, and I couldn't take it back after I'd said it.


I also got the news that the ex and his whore had their precious ball of slime today. It threw me for a loop, but I should be okay. Here's hoping my papers get to me on time, or else there's gone be hell to pay. I'll make a scene like you wouldn't believe.

After I got the news, I got kind of depressed and called Joker in Newport. He brought me back up, and dropped a bomb of his own on me. It looks like I'm never going to get to satisfy my curiosity of knowing what he's like in bed- he's gotten serious with his girl. Ah well, you can't have them all.

Hanging up with him, I called Ace. Ace proceeded to tell me that his girl has been urging him to sleep with me. I don't know how I feel about that, but hey, if I can get a piece of him again, I'll go for it. He'll always be without a doubt my number one hey in my heart. I know that I can fall in love with him instantly, and that's power he wields over me like a club (albeit unknowingly). I knew that when I showed up on his doorstep nearly a year ago, I was starting something irrevocable.

Flashback: Two (or is it three?) years ago... In Ace's jeep, in Beaufort. Driving back from somewhere to our duplex- where he, I , the husband, and another friend stayed.


Conversation had gotten melodramatic, turning to his situation with his then-freshly left ex. He was depressed and sad, and I couldn't stand to see my best male friend (strike that, my best friend) in such pain. I was driving for some reason, and I turned to him and looked him straight in the eye as we were parked at a stop light.

"If anything happens between **** and me, you know it's you I'm going to go to, right?"

He stared at me from his hazel eyes (so much like my own) and was for once in his life, speechless. He nodded and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I think we'd have been great together, Ace."

"You're right."

Conversation turned to another subject and we let that lie for a long time.

Then comes the destruction of my marriage and life as I knew it. I got in my car the morning after it happened and told the car to take me where I belonged. I don't remember driving to his apartment, but I must have, for 5 minutes later, I was standing on his porch in the rain, banging on the door to be let in.

In conversation we had earlier, he told me that he knew at the moment I'd said what I did in his Jeep, that we'd end up sleeping together, and he was right. We did sleep together for nearly three months with no formalized relationship. It was a comfort to me to know he was there beside me. He also said that I was the best blow job he's ever had, and he finds it hard to believe that King claims I've gotten better. I told him that our sex had been good for me, and he said that it had been excellent for him. He also stated that he plans to come up here next week for a few days- and there's only one place in this house for him to sleep- next to me!

So I'll keep you posted...

I plan to cry on Mister's shoulder tomorrow (if he comes in) about the ball of slime situation. I'll keep you posted on that too.

5 comments:

greenlacewing said...

Hot emotions! I wish you all the best wish your peeps. Ace sounds special, and I hope you have lots of fabulous sex and tell us all about it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Krysta, I tried to contact you for provided email, but mail returned back.

Can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com, I have a deal to discuss with you?

Regards, Chris

(Please delete this comment is possible after your decision)

Krysta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.