Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Things I Find At ConglomoMart

I was perusing our Home Health Care section the other day and came across the ConAir Touch n' Tone Massager. My back and shoulders had been hurting lately, so I decided to go ahead and buy it. It was only ten bucks.

I brought it home and took it out of the box, and immediately my mind boggled at one of the attachments. It comes with six discs for different massages, but one of the attachments is this soft round point that can only be described as phallic in shape. I went into perv mode, and showed it to Queen- who completely agreed with me. After reading the instructions and making sure that there was no shock hazard or anything like that, I decided I wanted to try it as a sex toy for myself.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a connoisseur of sex toys, but I'm pretty well versed in their use- being single and sad will do that to a girl sometimes. My favorite toy that I own is my Sue Johansen Royal Majesty that I've nicknamed Viktor. He's seen me through some pretty difficult times, and if he were a real man, I'd monopolize all his time.

So I digress. I attached the 'accupressure' attachment to the ConAir- who I think I'll name Nick- and turned it on to it's low setting. It was quite pleasurable. Curiously, I switched it to high.

Wow.

It's not the mind blowing orgasms that King or Queen or even Ace have given me, but it was quite a feeling. I was shaky when I was finished, and just sort of dazed. Who knew that a personal massager from CongolomoMart could work so well?

No comments: