Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Short Entry...

One: My boss now knows that I'm bi. That was a fun little conversation.

Queen walked back to my department to show me her new underwear that she was buying (rainbow colored), but I was really busy and not able to pay her the attention she so rightfully deserves when she walks into an area. She usually antagonizes her supervisor at her job, but he's been strangly absent lately, and so she decided to torment mine.

Over the din of people, I heard, "Look at my cute new underwear!" And out of the corner of my eye I saw my boss turn a color that can only be described as fire-engine red and stutter out some reply about how nice they were or something like that.

That night we celebrated Queen's admission into ECU with the Orgazmo drinking game, accompanied by Commentary While Intoxicated starring Trey Parker.

She drank a little too much too fast.

She got sick.

It happens.

Next day my boss and I somehow brought the conversation around to the previous day's conversation between him and Queen, and he asked me how the underwear looked on her.

I felt the following words hit the floor as though they had physical form.

"They look bettter on the floor beside the bed."

THUNK.

I blush, and he gives me the all knowing OMG I KNEW IT look. So now he knows, and still flirts with me. Yesterday his skin brushed my arm and I nearly drenched myself. My hand accidently brushed his crotch and I did drench myself. I had to excuse myself to go clean up.

What am I gonna do when he's gone?


Two: Quote of the day. "I hope I get reincarnated as a siamese cat." Queen:"But that means you'll have to lick yourself clean." Me:"That's okay. You know I like licking pussy."

No comments: