Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good Morning...

I've taken to sleeping in King and Queen's room most nights. I enjoy the company, and there honestly isn't much worse in this world than having slept every night with someone for the better part of two years, and then not having that person there anymore to warm and share warmth with. Sometimes I think that's all there is to life, the pursuit of warmth.

King and Queen both work for the same company, just in different stores of it. I work at Conglomo*Mart, and Queen's store is in my Conglomo*Mart. We get to see each other fairly often throughout the day, and that cheers me up no matter how bad my day is going. My boyfriend also works at Conglomo*Mart, outside in the lot. He's cool with what he knows of my relationship with King and Queen, and that makes him awesome.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the pursuit of warmth.

Queen had to midshift this morning, because the person who makes the schedules forgot to schedule a midshift manager today. Yay for brains. I had all kinds of plans set up for Queen and I today, starting with waking her up. In my humble little opinion, there's nothing more wonderful than being in that little area between sleep and awake then being pulled into total awareness by the hands of your lover nudging your most sensitive areas. Now it was a moot point, and she had to work.

So she got up and went to work, and immediately, the heat from her body dissapated into the cold air of the early morning. I was covered in a knitted afgan and I could tell a difference almost instantaneously. I wiggled around until I came to rest against King's chest, then fell back into the bliss of dreamless sleep.

Some time later, I was woken by the feeling of King's nails dragging their way down my skin, producing that pleasurable tingle that I love so much. It seemed my plans had gotten turned around on me. No complaints here. Sex is a wonderful thing, but it is nothing without love driving it, and I love King and Queen dearly. They are my best friends, and I know that I am safest when I am with them. They understand my moods, and my needs. I hope things never ever change between us three.

Three Of A Kind beats a pair any day.

1 comment:

greenlacewing said...

I want to say you're so lucky for finding something so special, but I know that it's more than luck that gets people into their good situations: skill, bravery.