Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blossoming...

I've been a pretty straightlaced girl all my life, up until now. I never wanted anything more than to have a family and a job that I could be proud of. I thought I had that, but then it all exploded in my face one cold night in November last year.

But that's neither here nor there now. That was the beginning of my sexual re-awakening, and as much as the pain hurts, the pleasure I've derived since then makes it all almost worth it.

I was a good girl. I gave my virginity to the man I planned to marry. Though that fell through, I felt no guilt about it. After we broke up, I looked back on our inept sexual escapades with fond memories and more than a little laughter. Looking back at that girl now, one wonders how she managed to even fit a guy in between her legs, much less have full blown sex with someone. She seems so ill-advised, that little girl of 20 in my mind. Someone should have taught that girl a thing or two about masturbation before she ever let a guy touch her.

It's funny that I've started this blog tonight- with the sounds of King and Queen pounding away in their room. I envy those two. They've been together forever, it seems, and their relationship is the strongest thing I've ever seen. The secret to it seems to be the open policy they have- which is where I come in. I'm Queen's girlfriend- since about a week ago. I'm completely new to this whole bisexual thing, and I surprised myself when I found out that I liked it. I'd always thought of myself as a straight girl, without even an inkling of thought about that kind of thing. I certainly didn't think I had that in me. Bisexuality was always Queen's territory. I'd joked around and said that if anyone was going to turn me, it was going to be her, but I was never serious about it.

Until April 28th, that is.

That was the night EVERYTHING changed for me.

Three double shots of Jose Cuervo brought the gay out in me. One minute I'm going down on King's magnificent, glorious cock, and doing a damned fine job of it, the next the room is spinning, and I'm done. After watching two of our other friends go at it, Queen gets up from her position on the couch and proclaims that she's going to bed, and who's coming with her? In my golden haze, I feel myself crawl on hands and knees through our kitchen and into their bedroom. Next thing I know, I'm being introduced to the concept of straight up lesbian sex. No man involved. I'm being stroked and rubbed, and I was practially purring in her hands. Before I knew what I was doing, I was reciprocating with fervor. I was, in Queen's words, a natural. I petted and stroked all the right places, and making her come as I did. It was wonderful. As I drifted off to sleep that night held in my best girl-friend's arms, my last thought was, "I wonder if I could do that sober..."

Of course, now I know that I can.

No comments: