Monday, May 15, 2006

Evolution of a Tease

I've mentioned that I work at Conglomo*Mart, I believe. I love it there, even if I am feeding this nation's obsession with consumerism.

I now work in the Automotive department, entering cars into our systems so they can get various tire and oil work done to them. It's a job I begged for months to get. I belong in that section of the store, it's where I'm happiest.

Now, in the last six months, I've grown up a lot, and I've learned that men like to look at me. Why, I don't know. I don't consider myself that pretty, and I probably never will. However, I do know that other people do, and I'm not above a promising smile, a flirtatious flick of the wrist while handing a customer their keys, or a provocative lean over the counter while I'm getting their information from them.

I wear mostly long and flowing skirts to work these days because I enjoy the freedom and comfort of them. I have long legs, and pants don't let my stride be as wide as I like it to be. I'm like a gazelle at times.

Let me explain about the tire racks at my store. There's an upstairs and a downstairs. Downstairs is where the smaller tires go- the ones that fit the Geos and the Volkswagens. Upstairs are the bigger tires, the ones that fit normal size cars and the ones that fit the big trucks. Most people that come in, they need tires off the top racks. The flooring of the top racks are metal grating that if you look up you can see right through. Two guesses what that means when I'm in a skirt, and the second guess shouldn't even be needed.

A year ago, six months ago, this would have bothered me. Now, with my newfound confidence levels and a bit of a better body to boot, I revel in it. If the technicians can't control themselves enough not to look up when I'm on the top racks, then they deserve their peek. And maybe, just maybe, the new cute technician will look up one of these days...

1 comment:

Gentle but Firm said...

I can't, for the life of me, fathom how your sweet sexy posts can have no comments.

First off, let me fix that. Secondly, let me encourage you to carry on. You give good text!