Thursday, December 21, 2006

This Blog Has No Title...

Just words and a tune...

The revolving door that seems to have taken the place of my heart is at it again.

I adore Ace- I truly do. I'd drop everything at his insistence that he needs, wants, and misses me. My brain tells me he does- a catch in his voice when we phone says he does. I miss him badly- my heart is missing a huge part of it because we're apart.

Yet, I still carry on flirting with other people. Am I self destructive? Or does part of my brain already know something and won't let the rest of me in on it?

I've been phone flirting with a friend of mine from before (before being before marriage) for about a week now... through txt messages mostly, and a little bit of myspace messaging. This makes Krysta happy. It's fun to have an odd little text waiting for you... and not knowing if it's gonna make you blush or not when you're reading it.

How did people communicate before texting and messaging and phones? I can be ever so much bolder in a text than I can in a face to face conversation. I can say so much more in a little message than I can sitting across a table from someone.

________

"Get on the bed, damn you!" He growls this almost under his breath as I try to slow my beating heart. I slowly get to my feet and move over to the bed in the corner, resting my head against the pile of pillows at the top of the bed.

We'd been watching Spaceballs with the commentary on as he played one of his MMORPGs. I was sporting nothing but a towel from my very hot shower (one fit to boil the skin off of a lobster, but I love them so), and that laid loosely in a pile on the floor now. He'd rubbed me almost to climax with his rough worker's hands and positioned himself between my legs to bring me over the edge. This was for my gratification, not my own, and I was so close. He pushed in and in and in until I felt my legs were about to split wide open there on the bed... and I couldn't feel anything but that warmth that was permeating my lower regions... and then sweet release came quick and hard. My skin shown with sweat, and his face strained with exertion as he felt me come. Once again, we were together, and all was well with the world.
_________

I love my life. If I ever say I don't, please smack me.


By the way, if anyone can name all the songs and artists that I have used this year for my blog titles and references, they get an e-cookie.

Queen of Bling, you can't play this game, because we live/eat/sleep/fuck/love together and you know me way too well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only can I name the songs/artists, but I can list the album titles as well.

However, I am much more privey to an e-bozo than I am to an e-cookie (clown humor).


Keep on bloggin'...

greenlacewing said...

Gorgeous writing--I love "rough worker's hands."